Damiana is a must-have for every witch's apothecary. With its potent magickal properties, Damiana has been revered for centuries for its ability to ignite passion, open the heart chakra, and promote relaxation and mental clarity.
In ancient Aztec folklore, Damiana was considered a sacred herb that was used to induce prophetic dreams and enhance clairvoyant abilities. It was also believed to have the power to invoke the spirits and was used in shamanic rituals to connect with the divine.
In your practice, this enchanting herb can be used in many ways. You can add it to your tea to invoke the energy of love, sensuality, and self-confidence. Its calming properties can help you to connect with your inner self and ease anxiety, while its aphrodisiac effects can help you to attract new love and ignite passion.
In spellwork, Damiana can be used to increase fertility, enhance psychic abilities, and bring prosperity and abundance. It can also be added to ritual baths, incense blends, and charm bags to infuse your spells with its magickal energy.
So why not add this bewitching herb to your collection? Its sweet aroma and powerful energy will leave you feeling enchanted and empowered, as you tap into the ancient magick of Damiana.
- Brew it in a love potion: Add a pinch of Damiana to your love potion recipe for an extra boost of passion and sensuality. Its aphrodisiac properties can help to attract a new love interest or deepen the bond with your current partner.
- Use it in divination rituals: Before performing a divination ritual, burn Damiana as incense or sprinkle some on your altar to enhance your psychic abilities and connect with your intuition.
- Add it to your ritual bath: Infuse your ritual bath with Damiana by adding a handful of the herb to your bathwater. As you soak in its soothing and calming energy, visualize yourself releasing any negative energy and stress, and welcoming new love and abundance into your life.
- Create a charm bag: Fill a small bag with Damiana, rose petals, and other love-related herbs, and carry it with you to attract love and romance. You can also use it to increase fertility or boost your creativity.
- Create a Damiana-infused oil: Infuse Damiana in oil to create a potent oil for love spells and rituals. Add a handful of Damiana to a jar of carrier oil, such as coconut or jojoba oil, and let it sit in a warm, dark place for a few weeks. Strain out the herb and use the oil in your spells and rituals.
All herbs are organic and ethically sourced. You will receive approximately a half-ounce (0.5oz)(14.2 grams) in a 4x6 pouch. Please note that bags will not always be filled to the top. Some herbs are denser than others.
The information provided represents traditional or historical uses in folk medicine, witchcraft, mythology, folklore, or alternative spiritual practices and is provided out of interest and entertainment only.
Metaphysical/magickal outcomes are not implied or guaranteed by using this product. We supply the tools, you do the magick.
This product is not intended to replace medical treatment or to diagnose, treat or prevent any type of disease.
Do your research when trying a new herb and if you're using herbs for teas, tinctures, salves, balms, etc. Not every leaf, root, flower, resin, or herb is suitable for consumption, and some can not be consumed if on birth control, nursing, or pregnant, and may interact with certain medications. You assume all responsibility for items once purchased.